By submitting this form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
The term ’POhWER’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hertlands House, Primett Road, Stevenage, SG1 3EE. Our company registration number is 3323040. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without prior written consent is prohibited.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• We may make changes to the content of this site, including these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
• If you sign up to our e-newsletter, you are giving consent for us to contact you by email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the most recent email from us.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Any website wanting to create a link to POhWER’s website must contact us for permission.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.