London > Barnet

We offer the following services in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey as part of the Independent Advocacy Service:

In Barnet we also provide:

How do I get support from an advocate?

To make a referral to the advocacy services in Barnet, you can download the forms below:

If you are not sure whether you can get an advocate, or for more information, advice and support in your area, you can contact us on 0300 456 2370 or email [email protected]

Local Resources