South West > Gloucestershire

 POhWER is now delivering advocacy services in Gloucestershire.

We provide the following services in Gloucestershire:

  • Independent Care Act Advocacy
  • Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy
  • Independent Mental Health Advocacy
  • Independent Health Complaints Advocacy
  • Independent advocacy to eligible individuals wishing to complain about their experience of adult social care.

For more information about these services please click on the leaflets at the bottom of the page.

How do I get support from an advocate?

To make a referral to the advocacy services in Gloucestershire, you can download the forms below:

If you are not sure whether you can get an advocate, or for more information, advice and support in your area, you can contact us on 0300 0031162  or email [email protected]

Local Resources

News in Gloucestershire

Read all about what POhWER has been up to recently in