City Of London

HomeIn your area > London > City of London

POhWER delivers a range of advocacy services in the City of London.

We offer the following services in the City Of London

How do I get support from an advocate?

To make a referral to the advocacy services in the City of London, you can download the forms below:

Requests for community advocacy should be discussed with the City of London Adult Social Care team, who make the referrals.

If you are not sure whether you can get an advocate, or for more information, advice and support in your area, you can contact us on 0300 456 2370 or email [email protected]

Local Resources