Central and East of England > Buckinghamshire

POhWER has been working in Buckinghamshire since 2012.

We offer the following services in Buckinghamshire:

  • Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA), including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and Relevant Person's Paid Representative Services (RPPR)
  • Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
  • Advocacy Under the Care Act

How do I get support from an advocate?

To make a referral to the advocacy services in Buckinghamshire, you can download the forms below:

If you are not sure whether you can get an advocate, or for more information, advice and support in your area, please contact us on 0300 456 2370 or email [email protected].

With the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), POhWER has reviewed the way we use and store personal information. For more information please check out our privacy policy.

Local Resources